Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully Amazing Tours Lda rights and obligations. Once you begin your tour by default you accept these terms and conditions.
Once 'Amazing Tours Lda.' confirms your booking a contract is made between 'Amazing Tours Lda ' and you upon the terms and conditions set out below.
1. In case you wish to book, change or cancel one or more of our tours, please send us an email with the following information: Number of people in your party (adult/child); date of your arrival; where you will be staying at, which tours you would like to have and any special requirements.
2. Once we receive your request, Amazing Tours Lda will send you a confirmation by email with all the details. This is your confirmation of booking. This should be printed and saved for your own reference.
3. Amazing Tours do not require any previous payment; you will only pay at the end of the tour, however, payment has to be done in cash only (Euros).
4. Once you begin you tour you accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
5. We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the tour or tours you have requested.
1. All of our activities and passengers are covered by our Civil Liability Insurance.
2. We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred while you are taking part in any optional activities that are outside our all inclusive package. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings from at any time during the duration of your tour.
1. Cancellation of your booking must be in writing or by email to Amazing Tours Lda. If possible please let us know as soon as possible.
2. Tours already booked can not be cancelled and rebooked when special offers are made available.
4. Changes by us
1. We reserve the right to change our typical itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals we will endeavour to avoid it but, and if necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
2. Once your booking has been confirmed we will make every effort to provide you with the booked arrangements but reserve the right to alter or cancel the whole or part of the tour in the event of happenings outside the control of Amazing Tours Lda. Reasons for doing so may include but shall not be limited to such force majeure matters as extreme adverse local weather conditions or weather warnings, natural disasters, civil strikes or conflict, terrorist activity, fire, flood conditions and similar.
3. We are constantly striving to make our tours even more brilliant than they are perceived by many to be, therefore should open attractions or become open to us that we feel will enhance your experience of our beloved motherland then we reserve the right to include these in your best interests.
4. We reserve the right to decrease the price of our tours at any time.
5. Potential passengers are asked to appreciate that we cannot guarantee a vehicle decorated with Amazing Tours Lda logo. During the high season, occasionally, our fleet may not be large enough to accommodate all passengers; in such an event we reserve the right to contract quality private vehicles to assist us in carrying passengers. In this case an Amazing Tours Lda guide will be provided and the standard of the vehicle will be equal to that of an 'Amazing Tours Lda'.
6. We reserve the right to launch amended brochures in the public domain at any time.
1. We would ask you to show respect to the many diverse customs that exist in the Azores and also foreign exchange restrictions. If you do not do so, you may be asked to surrender your ticket which may be cancelled without any refund. It is our representative who will decide to cancel your pass or not and his decision will be final.
2. Your appointed Amazing Tour Lda guide may need to make a decision in the interests of safety. It is a condition of bookings that you comply with the authority and decisions of the appointed representative of Amazing Tours Lda. If you do not comply with the said representative and are not compatible with the general enjoyment and well being of members of the tour, we reserve the right to refuse to allow you to continue. We cannot accept liability for the behaviour of others on our tours nor if any facilities are curtailed as a result of their actions.
3. It is your responsibility to meet your tour at arranged points. Because of the nature of the service Amazing Tours Lda will not be liable if any service leaves or arrives later than its specified time, even if as a result you miss a connecting service. Amazing Tours Lda will endeavour to ensure that departure and arrival times are met.
6. Pick up points
1. All of our tours depart from your accommodation, with selected tours departing from the Tourist Office, located on Av. Infante D. Henrique 9504-769 Ponta Delgada. It is your responsibility to meet your tour.
2. Pick up times are approximate and dependant upon local traffic.
7. Your obligations and responsibilities
1. You must inform us in writing of any medical condition that requires attention or medication before your tour commences.
2. When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to our representative or manager or other supplier. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions.
1. In the highly unlikely event that you may wish to make a formal complaint against Amazing Tours Lda please inform the Amazing Tours Lda driver /representative at the time. A complaint book is available at our Office on Rua António Moniz Barreto nº31 GP 9560-051 Rosário Lagoa.
9. Weather Conditions
1. Under no circumstances Amazing Tours Lda can be held responsible for weather conditions. We accept no responsibility for weather conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of our itinerary.
2. Due to weather conditions we may be forced to cancel a scheduled tour informing you of such decision.
10. No Smoking Policy
1. Smoking and or Alcohol is not allowed in our vehicles.
Amazing Tours are operated by:
Amazing Tours Lda
Certificado de Registo nº01/2011/RAA - RNAVT /4696 – NIF/509599036
Adress: Rua Antonio Moniz Barreto nº 31
Rosário Lagoa 9560-51 São Miguel Açores-Portugal
Tel: 00351 962526603